Tuesday, December 13, 2011

How To Use An Electric Chainsaw


A tree fell on my house in the recent California rain storm. Another opportunity to use my Remington 16 inch 3.25 horsepower chain saw and do a video review. I prefer an electric chainsaw to a gas-powered one because it can sit for months or years and will be ready to use when you need it. This video shows you how to use an electric chainsaw. If there is a zombie apocalypse and you find yourself defending your home from zombie attacks with a chainsaw, the electric one can be problematic, as you mus protect the power cord, and you must have electricity to use it. In that case, you'd be better off with a gas chainsaw. For what I do, the electric one is low mantenance and works better for me.

Low Price Kidizoom Plus Canon Zr500 Quick Hassocks Ottomans Sale Off




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links